Monday, May 23, 2011

Hoorah! Controlling the Game - title done.

May has proven productive.

 I joined the writing Boot Camp over at Savvy Authors and have made nice progress (15,000 words!)  Even better, I finally have a title - Controlling the Game. I've seen some drafts of the cover - and I likeeeee.

Now, If I could only wrestle Tom and Ben into shape.  This book started out as Ben's book, but as I write, it's turning more into Tom's book. Sooooooo, I think in the end we'll have to see what we get.

This is a new experience for me. I am a big PLOTTER. I don't like this crazy willy-nilly thing that is going on, but that's where the ideas are taking me. I've tried getting them back on track - but they dry up!

After a few days downtime, I decided to just go with the flow and trust that it will all work out in the end.

Sophie, my heroine, is taking the changes in stride. She likes BOTH guys, so it's all good for her.

Later-

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment